Pages - Menu

Altered Box

 Hello everyone!

I love altering. And many times I don`t even show what I altered because it`s too simple. I had this small wooden box with one of the hinges not working properly, that I didn`t want to throw, but in the same time it wasn`t possible to use it. It became the perfect object for alteration. So I just took off the lid, turned it around and used it as some kind of shadow box/reverse canvas.

I used a small part of Wilderness tissue paper to cover the bottom and created nice contrast between the new Prussian blue and Ochre. I loved the combination!

I highlighted the dark parts in the project with new Graphite wax and then the highest parts of the project with White Pearl wax.

I loved this project very much and I think the main reason is the new products. They are versatile, you can use them easily on any surface and the results are always, always incredible. 










Products used:


Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...