Pages - Menu

Finnabir`s December Art Recipe

Hello everyone!

December is time for festive mood and I prepared  three mixed media Christmas cards as inspiration for our Art Recipe this month. I used Prima`s Spring Farm House papers as a base, but I choose neutral  toned  ones and combined them with some cut out elements from This Miracle Night by Craft O`Clock.

Few years ago I took smaller oranges and cut them in even slices. Then I arranged  them on a baking paper and  in the oven they went.

I find them perfect for Christmas cards and they went so well with our moodboard for December. A bit of twine in coral, some Prima poinsettia, Ginger Magic Sparks as accent color, lots of white gesso with a sponge and green leaves colored with Avocado Green Liqiud Acrylic. And I just couldn`t resist not to use some waxes here and there as always. My cards were ready.


















Products used:

Hugs, Martina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...