Pages - Menu

ATC`s

 Hello everyone!

My love for small projects has always been there and now with the mini tissue papers is actually very comfortable to create ATC cards and small art journal pages. The designs are still the same but the graphics on them are much smaller and very easy you can make ATC`s like these.

I had this moment when I saw the tissue papers on a canvas for a first time I didn`t wanted to cover it at all. You know you just sit and admire the beautifuI picture and almost don`t want to cover it. The same happened with the small tissue papers.

I primed with white gesso the card bases and then adhered the tissue with clear gesso. I choose to combine them with Fiinabair`s mould shapes as they complement each other perfectly in my opinion. I wanted the tissue to be visible and the images I choose to be easily seen, so I didn`t go too heavy with embellishments on top.

I only added color using some of the new liquid acrylics and gave shine to the mould shapes  with new colors metallique waxes.

After all, sometimes less is more, right?









Products used:


Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...