Pages - Menu

The beauty is inside for Finnabair CT

 Hello everyone!

Did you see the new release of products by Finnabair? If you haven`t go ahead and do it! There are some yum new products for all of us to explore.

My inspiration this month comes in shades of brown, graphite and red. Fire red. A color I always, always run away from. So bright, strong and meaningful. And in the same time so intimidating.

I have said it before and I`ll repeat it many more times again and again, that mixed media opened my eyes for the world of color. I disliked so many amazing colors. The old me would have seen this canvas and it would`ve never believed that I created it. 

So, if you are like me, and you are afraid or not sure about colors just jump right away.

It may surprise you how much you`ll like the end result with colors you would never reach out to.

The inspiration about this canvas came not only from colors though. It came from the photo as well. The title of the canvas, all the shine and glitter. 

The beauty that is locked in each one of us is there and it shines through our art. I think we should never forget that and look as much as we can in that direction.

As usual there`s video tutorial on this canvas that you are moore than welcome to watch.














Here is a list of all products used:



Big hugs everyone!
Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...