Pages - Menu

Queen Of Butterflies

 Hello everyone!

If you ask me which shape in the new moulds is my favorite I can tell you in a heartbeat – this frame.

It`s just magnificent!

I used Re-design Stripes numbers  stamps with the new Gilding Glue and when it turned tacky I put some Metallic Flakes in Gold on top. I painted the frame with Black Heavy Gesso and glued in the center of my canvas. Then I made some splatters  with Purple Liquid Acrylic. The rest was made with the new Matte Waxes in Shabby Pink, French Lavender and Faded Denim. Only the face and the neck of the woman were highlighted with White Pearl Wax.

This canvas turned out exactly how I imagine it and in the same time so different than my usual style, in my opinion.

As advice, be prepared to love the new waxes! Their pastel colors are simply irresistible.









Products used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...