Pages - Menu

Altered Bottles

Hello everyone!

The new Jewel Pastes were the perfect solution to change my small bottles. I always enjoy turning something simple into a piece of décor.

The colors of these pastes are easy to combine, they`re gritty, sparkly and you`ll love them the moment you use them for the first time.

Here I simply glued some pieces made from air drying clay and the new moulds, covered it all with black heavy gesso and then top it up with new pastes.

I love the simplicity in the final look, but in the same time there is character and sparkle.

I`m in love with the new Jewel Pastes.













1 comment:

  1. Чудни са! Вдъхнови ме, Марти! Нямам такива пасти, но измислих как да си направя подобно бурканче-вазичка за едно малко букетче, което си направих.

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...