Pages - Menu

The Gear Card

 Hello everyone!

I wanted to create something softer  than steampunk. Tender, but still steampunk. I wanted the best of both styles.

So I cut a base from thin chipboard, tracing the biggest piece from Large Gears mould. Than I used a piece of Machine Floral Decors and a gear from Machanical Thistle set. Flower power came in the form of paper flower by Prima adorned with new Metallic Flakes in Silver and two of the new metal flowers – Grungy Succulents and Metal Blooms.

My background was created with three of the new Jewel Pastes. I used Sparkling Onyx, Blue Opals and Diamond rings.

I hope you like the soft flowery  heart in this metal, gear card, the gritty glittery base and the smooth shine of the Metallic Flakes.








Hugs, Martina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...