Pages - Menu

Vintage Fall for Finnabair Creative Team

 Hello everyone!

October brings out my love for all it`s colors and shades, so I picked two colors Jewel pastes, some waxes and lots of mould castings and started my project.

I love to use natural elements in my creations. Could be fabric, dried flowers or some wood element, but there has to be something to “ground” my art.

I think it feels more genuine and earthy for the eye.

My love for vintage is shown in the three little photos that I used on the canvas and of course the Melange Pebbles in Vintage.












Be creative!

Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...