Pages - Menu

Untitled by Martina Stoycheva





 Hello crafty friends!

 I found out that I miss my papercrafting a bit lately and decided that I`ll create my August project using some of my favarote papers by 7 Dots Studio, because as you know Finnabair products can be used in so many ways.

I love to create small projects and I enjoy the use of fabric in them. This time I used one of the big 12x12 resist canvas sheets by tearing it to measure 3x3 ¾ inch. This gave me base for my 2 ½ x 3 3/8 inch papers to land on. The rest of the steps you can see in my video tutorial.


When my small cards were ready I just made a small envelopes from black scrap pieces of paper and glued them on them. 

Products used:


 I saw that there`s Mixed Media challenge over at Simon Says Monday Challenge which fits my cards perfectly, so I would like to enter the challenge.

Happy crafting everyone!

 Martina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...