Pages - Menu

Tags with NEW Finnabair waxes and glitter

It`s exciting time friends! New products are here and you know we love new products.

These new waxes must have some kind of magic in them because I love how my tags came out. I love Finnabair waxes since the day the first ones were on the market, but this time they are different.

I used them by covering all with the chosen color wax and then started immediately to wipe off with a baby wipe. Just do this on sections so you can avoid drying before the wiping part.

You know when furniture gets old, it gets dark in the cracks and the deeper parts and higher places are always lighter. That`s what I wanted to achieve. And it worked as a charm. I`m enchanted.

Be sure to try at least two of the 4 new waxes, because I think you`ll love them as much as I did.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...