Pages - Menu

Read Between The Lines for Art Daily Cafe

Hello everyone!
Today I`ll share with you new spread in my art journaling book.
Our theme this month is: Read between the lines.

We can`t see the invisible, but most time we can feel it. Every meaning, every unsaid word stays somewhere and most times finds it`s way out. 
I`m using art journaling as a therapy to channel all of this out. Or most of it. 
And if I done it right, you can see and understand what drove me to create.
This is my understanding of reading between the lines and I`m curious to know (and even better - to see) - what`s yours?















Hugs, Martina.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...