Pages - Menu

The needle box for Finnabair`s August Art Recipe

Hello crafty fellows!

I have a habit of keeping all tin or metal boxes, glass and wooden objects and some other stuff that usually have to go to the bin. And normaly I would`ve throw them too.

But since I`m a crafter, I tend to keep all things that look cute, or I think I can use in some project, or just in case. I guess you are pretty familiar with all this, if you are crafter too.

So this metal box came home after I bought some chocolate candies this last Valentine`s day. Heart shaped, small, cute and perfect for altering. I decided it`ll be my needle box. Because I love to sew some little things and I was in need of one.

So I used our moodboard as inspiration and started playing with pastes and paints and this is the result. I hope you`ll be inspired by it.








 

Happy crafting!

Hugs, Martina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...