Pages - Menu

Your Story Matters - July Art Recipe

Hello everyone!

July is here and we are in pastel mood. Our moodboard as always inspiring and gorgeous gave life to my tags. One slim and one wider, I used products cardstock as a base for them. We never should waste anything as long as I`m concerned. So I used them instead of making them from cardboard.

I`ve been wanting to use Finn`s Resist canvas for so long, but it was never the right project.

I love the contrast they bring on a project and in the same time they blend in perfect unison. To get that contrast I used first Liquid Acrylics on them and then came the Impastos. After that, as you may already know there was a good play with some waxes.

If you want to give interest and create different project, my advice is to have at least one of these resist canvases, because just look at the swirls at the bottom of the tags, aren`t they just perfect? 
















Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...