Pages - Menu

Mixed Media Altered Bottle for Creartive Corner

Hello everyone!
It`s time for my second inspiration for Creartive Corner this month.
I hate throwing glass bottles (especially small ones) and I always try to give them new life. They can be used in so many ways.
After I alter them, I use them in my home like vases or simply decor. Give them a try, you can have beautiful results and fast satisfaction.

Здравейте!
Време е за второти ми вдъхновение за Creartive Corner този месец.
Не обичам да изхвърлям стъклени бутилки (особено малките) и винаги се опитвам да им вдъхна нов живот. Те могат да се използват по толкова много начини.
След като ги изменя, ги използвам вкъщи като вази или просто за декорация.
Опитайте да си направите такава и ще видите, че ще постигнете красив резултат и бързо удовлетворение.













Използваните продукти:

До скоро! 
Мартина.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...