Pages - Menu

Square ATC`s - Silver is the new gold

Hello everyone!
I hope all of you are good and healthy.
In times like this I won`t say much. I won`t give you advice or anything.
My way of escaping all the negativity from media is creating. And as soon as I found myself at home  I wanted to create a video for all of my followers here, on You Tube and Instagram.


I also wanted to create ATC`s since I haven`t made one in over a year. Which is a very long time.
The other reason was that I wached FB Live with Anastasia Elena showing her ATC collection and wanted to swap with her. So I jumped right of to the task and here I am.






Some close ups:









I have a long video tutorial, that now you can watch really from start to finsh. 
I hope you do like my little, square pieces of me..








3 comments:

  1. Прекрасни са, Марти! Радвам се, че виждам твоите творби по-често напоследък.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Много ти благодаря, Маги!! Започвам отначало, отново. Дано този път имам повече късмет..

      Delete
  2. Wow !!! Very beautiful! Great work !!! Thanks for playing with MMP!

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...