Pages - Menu

Make a wish - Altered box


Hello everyone!
I want to show you my moodboard inspiration for Dusty Attic - aletered star shaped box.






First I layered the garland chippie and cut the frame in 4 peces. Then completly covered the box and chipboards with black gesso. I glued the chipboard pieces and then used Paper Texture Paste trough stencil. I added Brown Rust Paste randomly and give all a good dry.
Next step was giving color with Metallique paint in Red Wine, by Finnabair.
The final step was the use of waxes. I used two colors here: Fire Ruby and Firebird.


Finishing touches was adding some dry leaves , some feathers and little hearts, which I left plain black for balance.




Some close ups:













                                                                 
                                                     List of Dusty Attic products used:

DA 2256;    DA 1792;    DA 0990;    DA 2145;    DA 2122




     

                                 
      

Be inspired!
Hugs, Martina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...