Pages - Menu

Canvas for Dusty Attic Moodboard

Hello crafty fellows!
I`m here today to share with you my canvas for Dusty Attic Moodboard.
I used one of my favorite leaves chipboards and some circle mesh.
I really loved the way it looked at the end, though I changed my mind during the process of creating quite a few times. But that`s perfectly normal for me.
You can watch my video tutorial below.


You can join the challenge HERE.
Here is our beautiful moodboard:




More detailed photos:








And photo on white background:


Dusty Attic products used: 


Leafy Stem #5




Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...