Pages - Menu

Mixed Media Place November Moodboard

Hello crafty friends!!
I`m here today with a little inspiration for you.
This old frame was waiting the right time to alter her.
Well, the time has come.


This moodboard spoke to me the moment I saw the frosted leaves.
And so the idea formed in my head. I`m always taking two or three pictures from moodboard and use them for my main inspiration.
If you also feel inspired and want to join us, do it HERE.


Here is the video tutorial I made for you:


And some close up photos:








With this project I will join That`s crafty! Winter Wonderland Challenge.


Martina

5 comments:

  1. Прекрасно е! Стана ми студено..... Поздравления, Марти!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Всеки път успяваш да ме изненадаш приятно и да ме вдъхновиш, Марти! Разкошно пано! Благодаря ти за видеото! Изгледах го с голямо удоволствие.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful wintery creation with lovely details and colours. Gorgeous texture too.
    Thanks so much for joining our Winter Wonderland challenge at That's Crafty! and wishing you luck.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...