Pages - Menu

SW July Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!
It`s time for a new challenge over at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo blog and the theme this month is: SUN.
I decided to make a layout. Since I got my DT package last month my hands were itching to create.
And so I did. I found a beautiful picture of sunrise and started creating. I also managed to do a video tutorial, wich you can find here below or on my You Tube Channel.



If you want to participate, you can do so HERE.
Create project inspired by sun and come join us!
And lastly since I saw the moodboard of Mixed Media Place this month I knew it was perfect match for my layout, so I will enter their challenge.


Some close up photos of my layout:









Martina

2 comments:

  1. wow, wow- I love your work Martina!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!
    Hug Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Thank you for joining us at MMP

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...