Pages - Menu

Mini Art with my daughter

Hello my friends!
I`m here today sharing the rest of the small art I started last month.
I had the idea to create with my daughter three little squares as the one I made couple of weeks ago, as she was in love with the one I did then.
And finally we made them today. I recorded the process and she did helped a lot reminding me which product I used, what I forgot to show. It was really, really great fun.
Now it`s the right time to have our little helpers crafting with their moms. Don`t you think?
Anyway. Here`s what we`ve made together:






And here is the video:


Big hugs, Martina and Ava.

2 comments:

  1. Браво! Чудна работилничка сте си спретнали.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Да, Маги. Ава и тя иска да цапа с пръстчета. Има желание.

      Delete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...