Pages - Menu

Altered hoop


Hello friends!
My friend Anat Weksler challenged me a few days ago and this is how this project came to life.
I glued some acetate on the back of embroidery hoop and then literally spilled inks on it.
Added fine gold glitter, before the ink dried, doodled around the stains and my background was ready. On the wooden part of the hoop I used crackle and paper paste and then after they dried well, some metallique paints and waxes finished my "canvas". The gold stars are made of paper clay and then covered in gold glitter. I made them back around Christmas, but I thought I can use them here as well. That was it. If you have any questions, do leave me a comment below and I`ll answer ASAP.
I`m leaving my challenge down, so feel free too use it as inspiration and I do challenge you, to create something. Now it`s your turn.











Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...