Pages - Menu

Altered brushes with video


Hello everyone!
I hope you all are good and healthy.
 Staying at home pushed my buttons too. I want to create all the time. But there is always something to be done, clean, you all know the drill. So enjoying my creative time is mixed with other duties.
I saw an event happening on Facebook, hosted by Finnabair anf decided to join the ladies and create something for everyone staying at home.


Altering these little brushes wasn`t my first idea, but then I saw one of them and remembered how messy they look. And though I`m mixed media fan forever, I`m not a big fan of my dirty brushes.
Don`t get me wrong, I love colorful, beat up from use brushes. They are a perfrct example how much you use them and source of inspiration for me. But I also like to keep mine as clean and as organized as possible.
So the decision was made in a heartbeat. I`ll make them pretty and at the same time I`ll try to save the bristles, so I can use them again. And I think I`ll be able to. Will keep you posted about it. Or you can go to my You Tube channel and subscribe so you can see in future videos if I use them or not.
Tell me in comments below: How do you clean your brushes?




















 Creative Artiste Anything Mixed Media Goes

 Stay safe everyone!
Hugs, Martina.


















1 comment:

  1. Fabulously grungy brushes with a wonderful mix of textures and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...