Pages - Menu

This diary belongs to... me.

Hello everyone!
My art journal was left neglected for a very long time. It`s cover was started long ago, by simply gluing some white fabric on it and then covered it with white gesso. Then I used some left over white crackle paste on top.
I don`t use it that much, but I have some pages done.
I`ve been looking at it lately and thinking that it`s time to do something with this cover.
Well, the day has come and I finaly made it!


Here`s my video with the process:

And some close up photos:










List of the materials used:

Have a great day!
Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...