Pages - Menu

The little memories that will last a lifetime.

Hello everyone!
Time for my second inspiration with Dusty Attic chippies this month.
 I created a layout with this absolutely gorgeous Heart frame set.
And did I had a blast creating it? Absolutelly!!
This one includes my precious little daughter and it will be framed and put on a wall. 


I managed to film the process and as always my video is longer than 10 minutes,
 but it`s detailed and shows all the steps. 
Sometimes when you play with chipboards, you find different ways to paint it, distress it or make it look shabby and vintage. I played a lot this time. It was so much fun!

Here`s my video:

And some close up photos:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...