Pages - Menu

Circular cards for Dusty Attic Moodboard

Hello everyone!!
We have a new fresh and bright moodboard over at Dusty Attic blog.
I created these circular cards, each with the colors of our board.They are small, sweet and nice for gift giving. My chipboards were treated with a few pastes, waxes and different color gesso.
What`s interesting is their bases. I used embossing dabber trough lace stencil on watercolor paper. Then added white embosing power and I recieved a resist effect.Color for my cards came from Watercolor Cofections by Prima.



My title here is coverd with Antique Brilliance Wax in Lucky Emerald. The leaf is treated with Green-Grey Rust Effect Paste and the scroll with Gold Rust Paste, all by Finnabair.




The heart and the leaf here, got a coat of Cream color of Old Walls set of pastes and the scroll got covered in black gesso and two colors of waxes - Antique Brilliance - Amethyst Magic and Lucky Emerald.




The green one got lucky and I used only Gold Rust Paste, Lucky Emerald and Firebird Waxes.




These are my little circle inspirations for you today.
I hope you like them.
Here`s a list of Dusty Attic products used:



 



Be inspired.
Hugs, Martina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...