Pages - Menu

The Pencil Box for Finnabair CT

 Hello friends!

Holidays are over and it`s time for fresh start and new beginnings.

 In the past I have been easily intimidated by red color and it`s richness. And since I often like to challenge myself, I did it once again starting a new, different year with bold red project. I still try to surprise even myself and use other colors than my favorite ones. It is a comfort zone many crafters do not break, but there`s so much out there for us to explore and learn.

 I keep some of my stamps in a tin pencil box and I wanted to change the look of it by altering it.

It became my “canvas” and I really like the final result. Plus I`ll have this box and every time I use it I`ll be looking into something beautiful.

 Oh, and just look at those huge cracks on the edges. Don`t you just love them…

 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...