Pages - Menu

Hope is never lost for Art Daily

Hello everyone!

 I have to tell you I love the theme this month!

 We live our lives, we create, we build and destroy, and we put all our efforts and strength in life with just one thing we never loose until we`re alive – hope.

 The thing with wings that touches us after every fall.

May you never loose it.









 And since I just saw this challenge on The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog - Icy and cold I think it suits perfect for my page and I`m entering my project.

Hugs, Martina.


 

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is still hanging open on the BEAUTIFUL textures on this make! It's soft, even with the roughness of rust, I feel like I could lay down on top of that soft white and just float away... such a sweet sentiment to match. Thanks for sharing this with us at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and perfectly encapsulates the Icy & Cold theme! Don't forget to make a link that goes back to the challenge so you are eligible for prizes. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you for your comment. There is a link to the challenge already in my post.
      When you put your mouse on the title of the challenge it`s sending you there.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous journal spread! I love all the cold colors and textures used. Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining the Funkie Junkie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the soft white embellishment and the words are beautiful! Thank you for playing along in the Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...