Pages - Menu

Queen Of Steam - Altered Book Cover for Finnabair CT

Hello everyone!

I don`t know about you, but I love altered book covers. They aren`t a canvas, although we treat them like one in this case.

My first book cover alteration was back in 2017. Next year I made another one. And since then – none.

So, my project this month is book alteration using some of the new GORGEOUS products  by Finn and some of the old ones.

My color palette is Chocolate, Mint and Gold this time. And I must admit that using Golden Dust paste with a brush, gave such effect to this cover, that I loved it. It looks almost as if I used a wax but with so, so much shine. In real life the effect it`s truly stunning!

I hope it would be interesting for you to watch my video tutorial.

Stay healthy and be inspired!

Hugs, Martina. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...