Pages - Menu

Mixed Media Tag for Finnabair CT

Hello everyone!
My inspiration this month is in the shape of a large sized tag. I wanted to be a bit different, so I used acetate as back of my tag. Mixing any shape of blue and gold can never go wrong. So this is my olor combo for this month. As you may already know I love Prima flowers and most of the times they adorn my focal point. Which in this case is a beautiful photo. I also used dry flowers. Another one of my faves. 
This project is probably a classical representation of me. Messy, with flowers, losts of white, gold and blue.

I hope you`ll like the final look and if you do, go check out the video tutorial I`ve made for you.
If you have any questions, do ask. I always check for comments on the blog and You Tube.

I wish you better, healthier and happier 2021 for all of you!
Tons of inspiration and best of luck throughout his year.
Hugs, Martina.











Products used:




1 comment:

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...