Pages - Menu

Summer art journal for Creartive Corner


Hello everyone!
I want to share with you my new summer art journal spread, that I created for Creartive Corner.
With lots of blues and texture coming from all kind of things that a non crafter would`ve thrown already. 
I hope you`ll find some inspiration and try to create such spread for yourself. It`s truly relaxing and fun.

Здравейте!
Днес искам да споделя с вас новата ми арт журнал страничка за Creartive Corner.
С много синьо и текстура, идваща от неща, които повечето не-крафтъри щяха вече да са изхвърлили. 
Надявам се да намерите вдъхновение и също да опитате да напавите такава страничка.
Наистина е много релаксиращо и забавно.


And here is my video tutorial for this spread:

Some close up photos:









Линкове с използваните продукти:

До скоро!
Прегръдки, Мартина.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...