Pages - Menu

Mixed Media Tags for Mixed Media Place

Hello everyone!

Today I`m sharing with you my mixed media tags with waxes for MIXED MEDIA PLACE.

Waxes are probably my favorite mixed media product of all time. And no matter how often I use them, or how many projects I have done with them over the last few years, I always, always love to use them again and again.

My love for this product keeps growing with each release of new colors and I love that they are so easy to use, with always amazing results.

You can find all links of products used and my video tutorial bellow.














Products used:



Hope you have an amazing and unforgettable summer!

Hugs, Martina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...