Pages - Menu

Retro style for Creartive Corner

 Hello everyone!
Today I`ll share with you how to create these quick and esy little circles. 
I often look for different ways to use the materials that I have. This time I wanted to make something with modeling clay. I have used it before as a base and then stamped on top. This time though I wanted to use stencils and I gathered some of my favorite ones.

Здравейте!
Днес ще споделя с вас тези бързи и лесни за създаване кръгове.
Обичам да търся различни начини за изолзване на материалите, които имам. Този път исках да използвам моделиращата глина, която използвам. Използвала съм я и преди, само че с печати.
Този път обаче, исках да използвам стенсили и избрах някои от любимите ми.


You`re welcome to see my video tutorial:
Заповядате да гледате видеото ми:













And here are links to the products that I used:
Това е от мен за днес!
Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...