Pages - Menu

Main Genarator: SEA for Creartive Corner


Hello everyone!
My second inspiration for Creartive Corner this month is a beach themed canvas.
I`m a sea child and naurally I`m always inspired by the sea. Also, I found this awesome moodboard on Pinterest with cobalt blue and rust colors which helped me to make the final desicion and go for it. As always you can watch my video tutorial and share your thoughts. 

Здравейте!
Втората порция вдъхновение за Creartive Corner този месец е морско пано.
Тъй като съм морско чедо, естествено винаги съм вдъхновена от морето. Освен това, намерих страхотна дъска в Pinterest с кобалтово синьо и ръждиво, която помогна за финалното решение "ЗА". Както винаги, можете да гледате видо урочето и да споделите мнението си.
















Използвани материали:
Materials used:
Това е от мен за днес. Приятен ден!
Прегръщам ви, Мартина.
Hugs, Martina.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...