Pages - Menu

More Than Words October

Hello, my dear friends!
It`s October now and the weather is getting colder, but we keep our memories of hot and warm summer alive all the time, right!
Today we start a new challenge up on More Than Words blog.

I only have a few LEISURE activities dear to me, but on of my favorites is definitely creating. I love spending time in the creative process. This is howthis canvas came to life. When it was almost ready, I created SPLATTERS with gold paint.  


You can look out for some more inspiration from our Design Team ladies HERE.
I also created a video process creating this canvas, that includes all my mistakes and how I fix them.
So if you are interested, here it is:


And some close ups:








I would like to enter my canvas in Country View Challenge this month: Plant - tastic.
With all my leaves, flowers and yummy greens, I think it fits perfectly.

That`s it for now, but do expect me to show up again soon with another part of inspiration.
Bye!!
Martina

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous mixed media canvas!!! I love the colours (the deep green with the gold) and every detail!!! Thank you for joining the October challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The textures and the dark colours are beautiful and I love the flower cluster, so many details to look at! Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...