Pages - Menu

More Than Words November Mini Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!
It`s time for Mini Challenge on More Than Words blog. As you know, the rules are to use a specific word on your mini project. This month the word is PLAY.
You can create any small project you like: ATC, card, tag or post card and enter your project HERE on More Than Words Facebook page, under the main mini challenge post, in the comment section.

This month I decided to create ATC`s since I found a quote from Michale Jordan with the word PLAY. 
Also I`ve made a video with the process that you can find at the end of this post.













I would enter Art Playground challenge this month with my ATS`s, since they are the perfect colors for their  color scheme.
Art Playground October Play - My Muse

And my video:

Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...