Pages - Menu

Dream Without Fear for Finnabair Creative Team

 Hello everyone and Happy New Year!
It`s time for new beginnings, new projects and new ideas.
I created a canvas as my first inspiration this month in warm brown, combined with copper accents.
Creating a simple compositions, I used some castings, Mechanicals and various sizes of mélange pebbles. As a base I glued part of Romantica decorative rice paper with Soft Matte Gel.
My finishing touches as always are dry brushing and sponge dabbing with gesso. 





I wish you happy year and endless inspiration!
Hugs, Martina.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...