Pages - Menu

The wings of time for Finnabair Creative Team

Hello everyone!

This month I choose bright colors, flowers and large wings as my focal point.

I created a classic compositon and did go with the flow. All I knew at the beginning was that I want to use the large frame and the large wings.

These wings just have their own soul. They are so detailed it`s just unbelivable.

And since wings go with flowers and if you know me I`m a fan of flowers too, I choose some soft colored flowers around the pocket watch and some purple paper cut out flowers for balance.

I added some Finnabair`s chipboard gears and colored melange pebbles to fill the gaps in my project. A bit of torn lace ties up well with the soft flowers.

And finally the white wash up effect with white gesso and a sponge.

 












Products used:


Happy crafting!

Hugs, Martina.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...