Pages - Menu

My summer colors for Finnabair Creative Team

Hello crafty friends!

 Summer is officially here and that means it`s time for color and brightness.

My mood changed a bit lately. With summer comes beach time, sunny days and fun times, although June in Burgas is a bit more rainy then I like and weather changes in minutes. But it`s warm even when it rains, so I`m happy.



This month I wanted my project to have flowers and the softness they give. And since cogs and gears can be combined perfectly with flowers, this is what I did. I love the contrast between the delicacy of the flowers and the earthiness of the mechanicals and gears.

I think this type of projects are my favorite and describe my style in the moment.

But I`m always ready for a challenge. So who knows what could come to me next month. 










 
You can watch my video process and in the comment section share which your favorite summer colors are?


Happy crafting everyone!


Hugs, Martina.


                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...