Pages - Menu

Hello my crafty friends!

So, the year is almost over and it`s time for my wintery, Christmas inspired project. Once a year we create for Christmas and it`s always a special treat.

I, as most crafters like to create small tags, cards or other mini projects that are perfect gifts. And these are not exception.

I imagined house shaped mini cards/tags in white, silver and some hints of blue. But I always start with idea and then while creating I change my mind at least dozen of times. It`s difficult choice to even choose only one crackle paste..

I`m sure you can relate. Finnabair has sooooo many gorgeous pastes, that it`s really hard choice most of the times.

My mini houses are going to be gifted in a few days and I hope their new owners will be happy to receive them and see something unusual and shiny.
















Hugs, Martina.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...