Pages - Menu

Childhood for Art Daily Cafe

 Hello everyone!

The sweet, pastel colors of this month moodboard took me back in my childhood.

When the days were long and playing outside never ending.

I remember we played outside until late at night because the building we lived in was large, there were a lot of kids on the same age and it was safe.

We all knew each other and it was easy to gather together and play.

My art journal page is from earlier time though.

I always wanted to use this photo in some of my projects.

My page is simple as my childhood was. Careless, free of responsibilities and unforgettable.

 I hope you`ll feel a bit of my inspiration through my page and create something that will bring your own childhood in your mind.













Be inspired!

Hugs, Martina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...