Pages - Menu

Mini Album with Craft O`Clock

Hello crafty friends!

 Today I want to share with you my mini album created from scratch.

I started my journey prior mixed media creating lots of albums and for me it`s not that hard to create one. It`s just the mess I`m left with when I finish that is a bit tricky.

I used lots of products and you can find list of them bellow.

If you have any questions, I`ll be more than happy to answer them.



Hugs, Martina.

Materials used:

 Extras To Cut – VII – Butterflies   CC-MM-DOD-07 

Extras To Cut – V – Keys   CC-MM-DOD-05

Decorative Tracing Paper Set #2   CC-MM-ZK- 02

Decorative Tracing Paper Set #3   CC-MM-ZK-03

Decorative Tracing Paper Set #6   CC-MM-ZK-06

Catch A Moment – Quotes – VIII   CC-NAP-M-08

6x6  Beauty Restless   CC-ZM-BR-MM04

6x6  Time Of Reflection   CC-ZM-TR-MM07

8x8  Time Of Reflection   CC-ZS-TR-MM07

8x8  Beauty Restless   CC-ZM-BR-MM04

12x12  Time Of Reflection   CC-ZM-TR-MM07

12x12  Bittersweet Heights   CC-ZD-BH-MM10

Hugs, Martina.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...