Pages - Menu

Trash to treasure

Hello my crafty followers!
Have you seen the new challenge of Prima and Finn? Creating treasure from trash like packages, plastic wraps and such things. Well at first I was going to pass. But then I sat down yesterday morning and started this project. The most difficult thing with packaging is that you have to wait since the drying process can`t be rushed too much. I used the heat tool a little bit, but mostly watched to not riun the shape of it. 
And...I was having this striking photo which was just what I needed for the ocasion.
After all even the packages can be set free when we alter them a bit, don`t you think?












That`s it from me for today.
Have a great day! Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...