Pages - Menu

More Than Words November

Hello friends!
The beginning of month means is time for new projects from me.
This month we at More Than Words are inviting you to create layout, art journal page, canvas or planner page inspired by FUTURE and using STARS on your project.

As you probably already know, the girl on the picture is my daughter Ava. She is the reason I found scrapbooking and also the center of a lot of my creations. For me, she is personification of FUTURE...a bright, beautiful and unpredictable future.
For the creative part of the challenge, you can see that I turned my layout into a night sky. I love the night sky...the color, the moonlight and of course the STARS.


You can enter the challenge HERE.
The moment I saw Mixed Media & Art new moodboard I knew it`s perfect for my layout.
So I will enter their challenge this month.

Mixed Media & Art October Challenge


And here are some close up photos:







I`ll be back soon.
Martina

4 comments:

  1. Разкошно пано, Марти! А твоята дъщеря е такава сладурка! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout Martina! Love the textures and the little stars! Thank you so much for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Martina! Amazing layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...