Pages - Menu

MTW September Main Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!
September is already here and my favorite season of all - autumn is so near.


This month More Than Words challenge you to be inspired and use:
I created a layout with my little miss SUNSHINE  and used different shades of yellow - my background paper, my flowers and my butterflies.
This time I wanted my layout to be light and soft, and I think it turned out exactly like that.
I hope you`ll feel inspired and create. 
You can participate with layout, art journal page, planner page or canvas
and you can do so HERE.





Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...