Pages - Menu

Tag Inspiration for Mixed Media & Art August


Hello friends!!
It`s time for new challenge on Mixed Media & Art blog and here is my inspiration for you.
I created tag with lots of texture, using not one but two stencils.
First one with some rust paste and the second one with some sand paste.
Then I used pure sunshine color (what a beautiful name) art alchemy paint and finished with a composition of my old brushes and some small Prima flowers for a soft touch.
Finally I splashed everything with the orange rust paste diluted with some water.
And even with the flowers my tag looks perfectly grungy.
Don`t you think?


Here is the inspirational moodboard:







Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...