Pages - Menu

MTW Main Challenge Inspiration

Hello crafty people!
I`m here today to share with you my part of inspiration for MTW Main Challenge this month.
We challenge you to be inspired by the word JOURNEY and to use anything that has MAP on it - 
paper, chipboard, flair...
Here`s my interpretation for this month:


 This month I have used a photo of me and my husband from our last JOURNEY to Rome, Italy.
The creative challenge I incorporated by using a MAP patterned paper as a background for my page. I also used a stencil with travel words, so you can find both the words "journey"and "map"on my project.










До скоро!
Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...