Pages - Menu

Canvas for Mixed Media & Art - Belive

Hello my crafty friends!
I`m back againg to show you my first work for Mixed Media & Art December Chellenge.
Since this challenge blog started I was always fascinated by it`s beautiful moodboards.
So it`s no surprise that I was inspired this month again, but this time on the other side. As a design team member.


I created a canvas for inspiration.
With deer in the center and lots of texture in the backgound.
Here it is.










I will enter my canvas in this amazing challenge at Lemoncraft with this beautiful moodboard.


Martina

3 comments:

  1. И аз вярвам я твоето вдъхновение!!!:) Поздрави!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing! I love it!
    Thank you for joining the Lemoncraft challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...